Boatbid auction starts this Friday 15th April at 9am
The next auction commences on Friday 15th April at 9am and runs until Tuesday 19th April at 7pm. There are 55 boats for sale in sail, power, river and inland boats.
Here are a small selection of the boats featured:
How the Auction Works:
- The auction runs from 0900 on 15th April until 1900 on 19th April
- It's FREE to bid
- Bid with the confidence that any boat can be surveyed and sea trialed before you make the decision to purchase
- All bids are placed online and you will receive a notification if you are outbid so you can make a higher bid
- The successful bidder is the highest bidder at the end of the auction, whose bid has met or exceeded the reserve price.
- To ensure that everyone has a fair chance of placing the winning bid, the auction end time will automatically extend by 10 minutes if a bid is placed within the closing stages of the auction until no more bids are received for 10 minutes
- When the auction ends no more bidding will be allowed
- Each transaction is handled by a trained broker who will follow the standard sales process from start to finish
Have a look through the catalogue and see what is available - you can always make an offer before the auction so you don't miss out on the boat of your dreams....