Island Harbour - Contact Us
Island harbour Marina have partnered with Boatshed to provide a professional brokerage service for Island Harbour customers. Boatshed have handled over 20,000 boats and sell over 1000 boats each year.
As well as selling boats, we are involved with the British Marine Federation, the Boat Retailers and Brokers Association, the RNLI and equivalent overseas associations, promoting boating and the interests and well being of boat owners.
- We have dealt with over 20,000 boats for sale so far using our bespoke cutting edge systems.
- Today, we have over 600,000 registered customers looking for boats.
- Our website attracts over 260,000 unique visitors each month.
- We sell more than 1,000 boats each year.
- We sell boats twice as quickly as other brokers, based upon independent industry statistics.
Of course, at Boatshed, physical presence, offices and regional representation is only part of the story. Boatshed’s online sales platform is the very best in the industry. We have pioneered the clear and transparent marketing and sale of used boats online. Our IT systems are constantly being developed and improved by our team of designers to make it easier, quicker and more cost effective for our owners to list and sell boats, and for our customers to find the right boat at the right price as quickly as possible.
Selling your boat
We provide a professional, tradition, complete yacht brokerage service. In conjunction with this we use the latest yacht brokerage and customer management tools to help us market and sell your boat.
- We handle the sale from start to finish, keeping you informed throughout.
- We'll make an appointment to visit your boat, take unlimited photos, videos & record your boats full inventory, this takes approx 1.5 hours.
- As soon as your boat goes live, we'll send your boats first marketing campaign, targeting only active profiled buyers who are looking for a boat like yours.
- We also advertise on other boating portals, such as Yachtworld, Boats.com, The YachtMarket, plus advertise across the other 60 Boatshed websites.
- We'll manage all customer enquiries, questions and requests for information and will keep you fully informed at all times.
- We accompany all viewings and we relay all offers to you for your consideration.
- All monies are placed in the Boatshed secure Clients Account.
- You only pay for our service if we are successful in finding a buyer.
- Talk to us about our online boat auctions, any boat listed with Boatshed has free entry.