Island Harbour mooring info
Island harbour Marina have 222 berths, the maximum draught we can take is 2.5 meters. maximum length 20 meters and maximum beam (due to the lock) is 7.5 meters. Lock keepers are always on hand to help you dock, and offer a friendly, personal and efficient service to all visitors and berth holders.
- All pontoons have water and lighting.
- Summer hours: The lock is operated from 0800 - 2100, 7 days per week.
- Winter hours: The lock is operated from 0800-1700 and during evening daylight hours when appropriate.
- Access up to 4.5 hours either side of high tide, depending on the draught of your vessel or craft.
- Draughts of up to 2.5 metres can be accommodated.
- There is a holding pontoon outside the lock.
- A deep water channel is marked clearly by port hand marks.